Step 1: Integrate your website
You have 3 options for integrating your website to Unify:
Google Tag Manager
Follow instructions here to integrate your website via Segment
Typically this integration is owned by engineering or marketing.
Step 2: Turn on website intent data
Turn on website intent data so that you start revealing the companies behind anonymous website traffic. In Unify you can leverage one of these approaches:
- Unify Intent (Powered by 6sense): get access to intent data at Settings > Unify intent through just a couple button clicks
- Clearbit Reveal: connect your existing account to leverage Clearbit Reveal data in Unify
- 6sense: connect your existing account to leverage 6sense data in Unify
See here for our support doc on how to turn on intent data.
Step 3: Integrate your CRM
Please follow the complete guide here to integrate your Salesforce instance. A summary of the process:
- Pick integration user strategy
Unify Tagfield on Lead, Contact and Account objects
- Link Salesforce via Unify Settings Page
- Create field mapping between Salesforce and Unify objects
- Enable writing records to Salesforce, and choose Lead or Contact/Account data model
Typically this integration is owned by a sales leader or sales / revenue operations.
⚡ Our Hubspot integration will be coming soon - if you’d like to be notified when this is released let us know at email@example.com.
Step 4: Build your first audience
Audiences in Unify are lists of companies and/or people, similar to a Salesforce report. Use them to build lists based on Salesforce data, website intent data, and more. Please see our guide to using audiences here.
Step 5: Run your first playbook
Playbooks in Unify is a way to perform actions on your audiences. Use them to sync companies and/or people to Salesforce, add them to sequences (coming soon), and more. Please see our guide to running playbooks here.