- Excluding current customers
- Exclude people who have unsubscribed from outbound campaigns
How to create an exclusion
Let’s walk through how to exclude all Active Salesforce accounts.
1. Go to Exclusions in Settings
Navigate to Settings > Exclusions and click
2. Select Companies or People
Companies in this case
3. Define criterion to filter
In this example, we’re creating an exclusion called
Current Customers that excludes companies with Salesforce
Account Status equal to
4. Hit Save
Here you’ll see an overview of your new exclusion. These lists will automatically be excluded from targeting.