- Identifying the right companies to reach out to based on who is demonstrating intent on your website
- Searching companies for prospects based on your target personas
- Pushing data into Salesforce and sales engagement platforms
Unify identifies thousands of prospects per month for each of our customers, and is trusted to push data into Salesforce with no human in the loop.
Implementation typically takes
<2 hours of end-to-end. What the process entails:
Identify companies demonstrating intent to buy
You can leverage intent data within Unify by integrating your Clearbit Reveal or 6sense api key, or getting intent data from Unify (powered by 6sense). See this support doc for additional details.
Unify helps you identify the right companies to reach out to based on who is demonstrating intent on your website. Know as soon as a company hits your website and takes high intent actions like visiting your pricing page or your technical support docs.
<5% of your website visitors leave their contact info, while as much as
30-50% of visitors can be revealed via intent data. These revealed companies are fantastic to prospect given they might already being in a buying pattern.
Example audiences you might track with Unify:
- Rep assigned accounts that have recent website activity
- Companies visiting high intent pages (e.g., pricing or book a demo)
- Companies that come to the website after receiving a sales touch (email or call)
- Companies that return to the website 30+ days after a sales touch (opportunity to re-engage)
- Companies with a closed lost opportunity that have returned to the website (opportunity to re-engage)
Search companies for prospects based on your target personas
Unify makes prospecting 10x faster for your reps. How this works:
- Define your personas based on job titles you target
- Search a given company for your target personas
Unify lets you attach this prospecting workflow to triggers so that when new companies enter an audience, you automatically identify the right contacts for your reps to reach out to.
Push data to Salesforce and sales engagement platforms
Unify pushes new records to Salesforce as contacts & accounts or leads. Records are tagged in Salesforce for easy processing in Salesforce or your sales engagement platform. See here for how to integrate Unify to Salesforce.